lunedì 20 agosto 2012

PRISON BREAK Tattoo( English Fitz or Percy)


The second tattoo taken from the Fox television series Prison Break, I really love this series, in my opinion is rich in values​​, not easily visible, however the major Download I derive from these tattoos so I will try if I can play them all. The way to choose is Fitz Michael, this work is done with colored pencils and ink. at the next


Il secondo tatuaggio tratto dalla serie televisiva della Fox Prison Break, amo tantissimo questa serie, a parere mio è ricca di valori, non facilmente visibili, ad ogni modo i maggiori download mi derivano da questi tatuaggi quindi cercherò se mi è possibile di riprodurli tutti. La via da scegliere è Fitz Michael, questo lavoro è realizzato con matite colorate e china. Alla prossima

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento