mercoledì 14 novembre 2012

The first autograph signed, depicting Harley Quinn DC comics character


This for me is a special publication, no major public boast the first autograph I signed to Giuliana Di Caro, I had the honor to make it to Etna Comics, for me it was a great emotion, that I could not believe it, wondering if I were taking the piss. Generally thanks to my blog and thanks to Outside Artists are known in the online world as the sole representative of tributes graphics quality tattoos on Prison Break, but this time it was thanks to the portrait I did of the Joker Heath Ledger me allowed to sign this autograph. What can I say fight to reach even greater heights without making a limit, thanks to all those who support my work and I am grateful Outside Artists( Sorry for my English )


Questa per me è una pubblicazione speciale,  senza grossi vanti pubblico il primo autografo che ho firmato a Giuliana Di Caro, ho avuto l'onore di farlo a Etna Comics, per me è stata una grande emozione, a cui non potevo credere, chiedendo se mi stessero prendendo per il culo. Generalmente grazie al mio blog e grazie a Outside Artists sono conosciuto online nel mondo come l'unico rappresentante di tributi grafici di qualità  sui  tatuaggi di Prison Break, ma questa volta è stato grazie al ritratto che ho fatto al Joker di Heath Ledger che mi ha permesso di firmare questo autografo. Che dire lotterò per arrivare a vette sempre più alte senza pormi un limite, grazie a tutti quelli che sostengono i miei lavori e Outside Artists vi sono grato 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento