giovedì 15 novembre 2012

Tribute to Chester Bennington


I finally had to make a tribute to one of the men whom I admire more, the lead singer Chester Bennington of Linkin Park, I was eleven years old when he discovered this wonderful band since then I always follow, are at the core of my musical tastes. Also this work as you can see from the style of black and white net is made with Indian ink again for the technique inoleum, I know that it is difficult caprire the similarity with so few strokes. However with this job I renew my allegiance to all facets of this band, I considered it a great fan


Finalmente sono riuscito a fare un tributo ad uno degli uomini che stimo di più, Chester Bennington il cantante dei Linkin Park, avevo undici anni quando scoprì questo meraviglioso gruppo musicale che da allora seguo sempre, sono il perno dei miei gusti musicali. Anche questo lavoro come potete notare dallo stile di bianco e nero netto, è fatto con inchiostro di china sempre per la tecnica a inoleum, so che è difficile caprire la somiglianza con così pochi tratti. Ad ogni modo con questo lavoro rinnovo la mia fedeltà a tutte le sfaccettature di questa band, mi considerò un grande fan

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento