martedì 18 settembre 2012

Meeting with David Lloyd


With great honor in this blog where I show my meeting with illustrator David Lloyd of V for Vendetta, Hellblazer (Constantine) Kickback and many others, came to Sicily at Etna Comics 2012. I was very impressed when I saw the humility of Mr. Lloyd, the most famous guest of the event is also the one who satisfied the fans most of all. I've had thanks to Dario Cherubino one of the organizers of Etna Comics, is pleased to be able to deliver a small portrait I have already published in this blog, I had the pleasure concomitantly with many others to be able to exchange a few chats with him, but what I said I keep it for me, without making it pride or ostentation. If all goes well, Mr. Lloyd should see this blog. I will try to improve myself in order to be artistically valid, and maybe one day call connects( Sorry for this approximate translation)


Con immenso onore in questo blog in cui mostro il mio incontro con David Lloyd illustratore di V for Vendetta, Hellblazer( Costantine)Kickback e molti altri, venuto in Sicilia in occasione dell'Etna Comics 2012 . Sono rimasto molto colpito quando ho visto l'umiltà del signor Lloyd, l'ospite più famoso dell'evento è anche quello che ha accontentato i fan più di tutti. Io ho avuto grazie a Dario Cherubino uno degli organizzatori di Etna Comics, il piacere di poter consegnare un piccolo ritratto che ho già pubblicato in questo blog, ho avuto il piacere inseme a molti altri di poter scambiare qualche chiacchera con lui, ma quello che mi ha detto lo tengo per me, senza farne vanto o sfoggio. Se tutto va bene il signor Lloyd dovrebbe poter vedere questo blog. cercherò di migliorarmi in modo da poter essere artisticamente valido, e magari un giorno chiamarlo collega

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento