mercoledì 22 agosto 2012

Tribute to Fabrizio De Andrè


 
This work is not born by chance, but is a gift that I have done to my father, because to him Fabrizio De André is the maximum musical expression. In this work, I had the responsibility and the obligation to bring him well I hope you like it, and I hope it will be read by as many people as possible. The portrait was done on 33X 48 sheet cut from below, with watercolor pencils, my goal was to return the pathos that characterizes all the songs of Fabrizio De Andrè



Quest'ultimo lavoro non è nato a caso, ma è un regalo che io ho fatto a mio padre, in quanto per lui Fabrizio De André è la massima espressione musicale. In questo lavoro avevo la responsabilità e l'obbligo di farlo venire bene io spero vi piaccia, e spero che venga visto da più gente possibile. Il ritratto è stato fatto su foglio 33X 48 tagliato da sotto, con matite acquerellabili, il mio obiettivo è stato restituire il pathos che caratterizza tutte le canzoni di Fabrizio De Andrè



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento